Tuesday, May 4, 2010

H20+ Sea Plankton Restructuring Shampoo


I love this shampoo! I look forward to washing my hair so I can walk around all day smelling it. It smells wonderful, but that is not the best part it makes my hair so soft. This shampoo is light and doesn't make your hair feel like you have a ton of conditioner in it. My hair is super dry and I usually need a leave in conditioner just to comb out the tangles. When I use H2O+ Sea Plankton Restructuring Shampoo I don't need my leave in conditioner. My hair smells and feels great. I finally found a product that won't make me bankrupt and actually works. I buy it HERE where I can still actually buy it. Looks like it has now been discontinued and will not be available much longer. They also have a lot of other H2O+ products at competitive prices. From a product junkie this stuff rocks so get it while you can or you will be sorry you didn't stock up.

Au revoir My smell good friend oh how I will miss you!

No comments: