Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rue 21 Revert My New Favorite


After a few trips to Rue 21 and a dozen attempts to have me buy their pink ice perfume, I was introduced to the Revert. I love Eco Friendly products and so this perfume had already caught my eye but had not been introduced to my nose. With another attempt to have me smell the pink ice by an associate of Rue 21, the manager says "Revert is the best." I perked up and said "Really?". I told her how I tried out the Pink Ice and found that although it smells great it doesn't last long and would need to be reapplied often. With her suggestion I decided to try on the Revert while shopping and make my final decision upon checkout. I loved it! Not only is it made from a higher concentrate of natural oils and is formulated using fewer chemicals but it smells yummy too! The scent is a dynamite combo of juicy clementines, apple
blossom, sorbet peony, vanilla and flirty musk oils. The carton is made out of recycled materials! I have had so many compliments from men telling me how yummy I smell. Now I can help the planet and myself that is a great deal. The best part is the pocketbook friendly price tag of only 9.99$. They make one for Men and one for Women so be sure to grab the correct box.

No comments: